About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Huge Boy!

My son is up to 10lbs 8 oz! that means he gained 2lbs 3oz since birth. He also grew 2 1/2 inches. That is just crazy. My daughter didn;t gain weight for the first month or so and now at 17months she is just now over 20lbs. He is a non-stop eater so that has a lot to do with it. He also is very very active comapired to the way my daughter was. She was very "lazy" for a lack of a better word the first few months. My son can already hold his head up and roll from side to side from the day he was born. I am wondering if this is due to the natural child birth, maybe epidurals have a bigger effect of the baby than we realize? Meanwhile I am out of Coke and I really want one. It seems that my craving actually increase after i have the baby. During pregnancy I am not very hungry and nothing sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment