About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Tricks

The last two days have been pretty un-eventful. The days seem to run together on my maternity leave. I am anxious to get back to work and start my new position, yet I know once I get back I will wish I was at home with my little ones. I was supposed to get an answer from my mortgage today on if they were going to be able to help me. As usual I got nothing and could not reach them. Something funny did happen today though. I put my daughter down for a nap as usual. I went in to check her about an hour later and she was laying half naked in her crib. She had figured out how to take her diaper off!!!! Thank goodness it was a clean one and I didn't end up with anything smeared anywhere. That is yet to happen, but with two kids I know that it will happen eventually :( Thank goodness for small miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment