About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Un-Employment

So my husband also applied for un-emplyment. We get a wopping 240 a week when he used to bring home over $800. How are we supposed to live on that? Then my mortgage company. Boy are they a joke. Half the time you get someone who does not speak english, and u NEVER get two people that tell u the same thing. So I am probably going to be loosing my house soon. almost 4 years of living pay check to pay check scrapping by to keep a home for my children and now all the time and hardship down the drain, b/c our economy is crappy. I don't even understand how our economy goes down? Does anyone understand how a recession begins, please explain it to me. People spend less money b/c they lost their job, they lost their job b/c people are spending less money...Which came first the chicken or the egg, just doesn't make any sense to me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment