About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby Boy

So we ended up staying in the hospital 2 1/2 days. My epidural did not work at all! My right thigh went numb, I could feel everything else, EVERYTHING. The contractions were so bad and close together I was screaming and asking for someone to kill me. At one point I really thought I was going to pass out I couldn't get a breath between contractions and was in so much pain. I asked the nurse what happens if I pass out? She said "Don;t worry we will wait for you." Funny right? Not when ur in labor. I will never forget that though, I was hoping well we will hurry and get him out before u wake up, it will make your labor go faster, you can have him while ur passed out, but no we will wait for u!! Then I tore again so i could feel all the stitches this time. And on top of that my placenta would not come out so i had to get that manually taken out...holy cow did that hurt too. He was a big boy! My daughter was only 6lbs 4 oz and out he comes at 8lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long! Then poor little guy got a fever that night. My bleeding was un-controllable so they wouldn't let us out the next morning. My mom is staying at my house watching my daughter. that should be very interesting, as my daughter is very shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment