About Me

My photo
I am 25 years old and I have 2 beautiful children, one boy and one girl. My Husband and I live in a home that we bought in 2006 and so excited to be building our family.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a bad day

So I was on top of the world. With my promotion and my husbands high salary we would finally not be living pay check to paycheck. We could afford to finally have date nights. We could even put money away in the bank! No more praying for mortgage not to come out for a few extra days. So there I am walking thru walmart with my daughter buying things at random, because I can afford it now, and my phone rings. It my husband, and he has locked his keys in the car. i tell him I am almost done be home soon. " I got laid off today, don't buy anything" "Are you kidding?" "No, I wouldn't joke about that." Are you Kidding??? It never seems to fail that nothing can be going good. I am due any second, my mortgage is almost caught up and now we are more than poor again and wont even be living pay check to paycheck, but on the street. I cried the whole way home and most of the night. My husband couldn't stop using profanities.

No comments:

Post a Comment